Pension und Unterkunft Ceske Budejovice - Ceske Budejovice

Pension Online Reservierung
Pension - Aktuelles Angebot
*PENSION im Zentrum bietet seinen Kunden*
Pension und Unterkunft Ceske Budejovice
Pension - Quick Contact
 
SOMMER 2017
IN UNSEREM SOMMER
Ferien
Südböhmen
 

Gebührenpflichtige Parkplätze stehen in der Pekárenská Straße und in der Nähe zur Verfügung (Reservierung nicht möglich). Parkplatz 5 Minuten zu Fuß/515 Plätze/20,-CZK/24h
 
Bewertungen
unserer Gäste
 
 
Kontakt

Über unsere Stadt

Historie

Confluence large South Bohemian rivers Vltava and Malše in 1265 chose the Czech King Ottokar II. the establishment of Ceske Budejovice, to strengthen his position of power in southern Bohemia. Regular plan newly established royal city, the center consists of a large square, one of the highlights of medieval urbanism in the Czech lands.
Ceske Budejovice thanks to the king's favor and good location on trade routes came to flourish economically, so there around the turn of the 13th and 14 century were completed two magnificent temples and the town was surrounded by strong walls. Serve as dwellings for residents initially modest, mostly wooden houses, but soon replaced stone buildings.
Royal crown for their loyalty to the Czech rulers Budweiser richly rewarded numerous privileges guaranteeing economic prosperity and lively business. Among the most important was the privilege of Charles IV. of 1351, which decreed that merchants through Ceske Budejovice and offer their goods here, but also banned certain types of crafts to within one mile of the city.
During the turbulent 15th century, the Catholic Budejovice firm support against the Hussites. Commander Jan Zizka well had strong fortifications and conquering the city did not even try. Almost tradition, by contrast, the trade war with a powerful noble family Rosenberg, which often developed into armed clashes.
Medieval Ceske Budejovice town remained closed ring of ramparts and its outskirts were scattered a few yards and gardens. With its almost 4,000 inhabitants, however, were the largest and most important cities of the Czech Kingdom. Roughly two-thirds of these were German-speaking population, a third of Czechs and from the mid-14th century there were also settled several Jewish families. However in 1506 the Jews were driven out of the city and their property confiscated.
Sixteenth century brought unprecedented prosperity to Ceske Budejovice. Substantial profits flowed into the city coffers particularly from silver mining in the surrounding mines as well as beer brewing, fish farming and salt trade. Used the accumulated money, among other things urban village to the spectacular: a new City Hall, the walls were rebuilt and the city council decided to build a high tower, which is now called "Black". Because the burghers decorated their homes, received a charming Renaissance Ceske Budejovice face. In 1569 there was established a mint silver extracted in the mining districts around today Rudolph. The mining town of Rudolfov but as a sanctuary of the Lutheran faith has become a thorn in Ceske Budejovice Catholic burghers.
During Estates uprising following the Thirty Years War and remained the Ceske Budejovice again to the emperor and resisted the attacks of the professional army. Modern fortifications made ​​the city an important strategic stronghold, where during the war in the thirties of the 17th century moved several top provincial officials and the local church served to hide the Czech coronation jewels. While the actual events of the war did not cause much damage, destroying more than half the houses caused a fire in July 1641st. Restoration of the city lasted for several decades. Baroque era again substantially changed the appearance of public buildings and private houses in the city, enriched by a number of Ceske Budejovice church monuments and also by one of the symbols of the city - Samson fountain. Ceske Budejovice popular pilgrimage to the nearby curative spring in Dobra Voda, which at this time was a beautiful Baroque church.
The cultural importance to the city Piarist Order, who settled here in 1762 and established a Latin school. By the same time also founded the city theater. Under Joseph II. was founded in 1785 Diocese of Ceske Budejovice and almost two decades later the local seminary and institute philosophical.
Nineteenth century city life as a revolutionary technical progress and the development of a modern civil society. Horse-drawn railway, built between 1825-1832 as the first on the European continent, Ceske Budejovice merged with the Upper Austrian city of Linz, and together with the Vltava waterway operated by Vojtech Lanna, accelerate the transport of goods in the north-south direction. This of course prompted the development of trade and industry. Several large industrial enterprises began to attract a number of labor and rapid population growth could not be stopped. Proportionately grown and living area.
Early seventies of the 19th century definitely served its horse-drawn railway, being replaced by the construction of the steam railway to Pilsen, Prague and Vienna between 1868 and 1874. The city became an important railway junction and the center of trade between the Austrian and Czech lands. Ceske Budejovice society in this period began increasingly divided between the Czech and German, different national clubs, schools, and last but not least industrial enterprises. Worked in many artistic personalities of Czech, German as well as Jewish nationality.
Twentieth century brought the first decades of far-reaching changes in all aspects of city life. For example, in the time when the aviation pioneers causing a sensation, devoted to physical education activities have so many Ceske Budejovice residents that Sokol adapted an entire island between two arms of the river on the big sports. The city grew and thanks to this we can find many examples of modern architecture of the 20th and 30 years for some of these buildings of leading Czech architects.
Ceske Budejovice grew into a true economic and cultural capital of South Bohemia and in 1949 it became the seat of the newly created Ceske Budejovice region. In 1948 the Pedagogical Institute was established, today's Faculty of Education University of South Bohemia. Since the fifties, the city has considerable territorial and population growth, the population has doubled and is now just under one hundred thousand. In 1991, with the participation of the Academy of Sciences was founded South Bohemian University with several faculties. Ceske Budejovice was declared a statutory city headed by a mayor and became the seat of the newly established South Region.

památky České Budějovice památky České Budějovice památky České Budějovice památky České Budějovice památky České Budějovice památky České Budějovice